COVID-19 Gathering Requirements and Procedures at Kualoa Ranch
- A numbered guest list including all names, phone numbers, and email addresses (for contact tracing) will be required at the 2-week mark with the checklist. The guest list must include staffing as well as they will be included in the current 100-person max outdoor gathering restriction (include vendors physically present on event day).
- Maintaining proper social distancing during the event will be required between pods of 10 people (6 feet).
- Masks must be used during the event until guests are seated at their dining tables.
- Kualoa Ranch will sanitize the table and chairs and facilities between each event.
- All self-serve buffets and self-serve drink stations are prohibited.
- The coordinator will be required to go over these policies at check-in and sign off with a Kualoa team member.
AUGUST 1st, 2020 TRAVELER QUARANTINE UPDATE FROM GOVERNER IGE
Weddings Sales Manager